Dwight School has a limited amount of Financial Aid for students who show strong potential to be successful IB students at Dwight School London but who are unable to fully fund the tuition fees and/or other costs.
Bursaries will be calculated and awarded in relation to a family’s financial circumstances based on a means-test which includes a review of income and capital resources. We work with specialist financial assessors to ensure we offer financial support to the extent necessary. Financial Aid awards depend on parents’/guardians’ circumstances (e.g. their savings, investments and realisable assets, as well as their income, the size of their family, any other persons dependent upon them and like factors) and compassionate or other pertinent considerations.
Please note: in only exceptional circumstances are awards of more than 50% considered, and this is likely to be restricted to Upper School candidates.
Financial Aid is subject to annual review and the school requires any material changes in financial position to be reported at any time. Financial Aid can be renewed through to graduation as long as the student shows good effort and intent, contributes positively to the school community and strives to be a successful IB student.
- New applicants should complete an Application for Dwight School London using our online system. The Application Fee for financial aid applicants is a reduced fee of £100 which is payable by credit card online. (This fee is partially to offset the cost of the independent financial assessors.)
- Students who successfully meet the admissions criteria will be notified so that they can complete the Means-Tested Financial Application for Financial Aid which is managed and reviewed by an external assessor (Bursary Administration Ltd.) who will also arrange a home visit.
- The report from Bursary Administration will be shared with the Financial Aid Committee who will then recommend a Bursary on the basis of that information and the school’s enrollment situation.
- Should the Financial Review process determine that the family income exceeds the financial criteria to qualify for Financial Aid, the family will be notified.
- Bursary levels are strictly confidential and families who disclose this information to other families risk the termination of the Financial Aid.
For further information, please contact Lucy Lam-Po-Tang, Head of Admissions, on email@example.com.