Homestay and Guardianship Service
Dwight London is a small, friendly and vibrant day school and although the school does not have its own boarding facilities, we are happy to consider applications for students aged 16 and above who would like to live with a registered homestay family.

There are a number of reputable homestay agencies in London who find students a host family offering suitable accommodation that is clean, healthy and a safe environment. The agency matches students with a home that is accessible to school by public transport, where they can immerse themselves in the local culture.

Reputable homestay agencies will visit the potential host families and ensure their homes meet the requirements set out by local authorities. All students living with homestay families must also have a UK guardian agreement. Guardianship can usually be arranged by homestay agencies.

There are a number of homestay agencies registered with the British Council, information can be found here.  

We invite prospective families to contact these agencies directly for more information on the variety of accommodation and costs. These homestay arrangements are made directly between the family and the homestay organisation and the school has no financial interest in these arrangements.

All students wishing to live in London independent of their families and in a homestay arrangement must go through the same application process as all Dwight applicants. See the admissions page for more details.

View our Homestay Information Booklet

Living with friends or family
In some cases Dwight may agree to students living with family friends or relatives, but these people may need to be registered with the local authority. Please contact us to discuss this.

UKVI Student Sponsor
For students who require a Student visa to come to the UK, Dwight can offer a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) that can be used by students to apply at the relevant consulate. We require any students/families needing a Student visa to use the Visa and Immigration Services of ECA Legal who will ensure that all of the requisite documentation is in order for Dwight to then issue the CAS.

ECA Legal
Ben Elton +44(0) 207 255 0576

Because of local safeguarding regulations, we require that all students here independently on a Student visa be aged 16+. (This may mean a late start for some students, or that parents accompany them for the first few weeks). Please note that the full year’s tuition fees must be paid in advance for students requiring a CAS.

Homestay Contact

Lucineh Danielian

Homestay Coordinator