Visa Requirements

Students must have the correct immigration status to be enrolled at Dwight School London. Students cannot be enrolled if they are in the UK on a tourist or visitor visa. Accompanying parents or guardians must also have the correct immigration status to live in London while their children are enrolled at the school.

We recommend that families use the UK government’s online tool to check their visa requirements, and if necessary, seek professional legal advice. You may wish to speak the contact below, who has advised many of our families:

ECA Legal
Ben Elton +44(0) 207 255 0576