Dwight School London continues to develop the Dwight London Alumni programme. Our aim is to foster lifelong relationships between Dwight and its past students and staff. We wish to celebrate the achievements of our alumni, support them to develop even further and enable them to stay connected within the Dwight community.
Through the programme, the Dwight alumni will be able to:
- Catch up with old friends and teachers at reunions
- Find out what old classmates are doing now
- Expand their career network
- Re-visit the school to reminisce and see what has changed
- Inspire our current students by talking about their chosen degree, career and passions
.. as well as many other activities and benefits which will be revealed over the coming weeks.
If you are an alumni and would like to join network and take advantage of these opportunities click here.For more information, please contact Silvia Harriman.
We would love for alumni to join us at the following school events:
- Diploma Drama Performance, Friday, 30th November at 6:30pm in Jubilee Hall. An opportunity for you to support and give feedback on the D2 students productions.
- Winter Concert, Thursday, 13th December at 6:30pm in Jubilee Hall. Enjoy some festive tunes and refreshments at our annual Winter Concert.
- Film School Premier, Saturday, 12th January at 11am, Curzon Mayfair. Watch and critique our Film School's production at a special screening in Central London.
- Diploma Art Exhibition, Monday, 4th March, all day in Jubilee Hall. Admire our D2 students' artwork collections.
- Summer Concert, Friday, 7th June at 6:30pm in Jubilee Hall. Be entertained by our talented choir and bands... or even participate!
- Sports Day & BBQ, Wednesday, 19th June, all day at our Sports Field. Join us for games, burgers and (hopefully) lots of sunshine in the sports fields!
- Big School Concert, Friday, 28th June at the Arts Depot. Our largest concert of the year, at the Arts Depot Theatre in Finchley - enjoy being in the audience or on stage!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org