Dwight School London has a mandatory uniform and dress code for all students. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality and academic achievements, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because it projects a neat, serious, businesslike image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students are not distracted
- Dress codes eliminate pressure to wear brand name clothing
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
Students shall have the right to dress in accordance with their gender identity, within the constraints of the dress code and uniform policy.
The uniform supplier for Dwight School London is:
341 Ballards Lane
London, N12 8LJ
Telephone: 020 8445 3945
The upper school PHE kit is bought online at: https://www.prokituk.com/club-
If students or parents have a question regarding the policy or uniform, please contact the Lower or Upper School Principal.