Lower School Uniform
Dwight School London has a mandatory uniform and dress code for all students. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality and academic achievements, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because it projects a neat, serious, businesslike image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students are not distracted
- Dress codes eliminate pressure to wear brand name clothing
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
If students or parents have a question regarding the policy or uniform, please contact the Lower School Deputy Principal - Mrs. Kate Hornshaw.
Uniform for Lower School students is as follows:
Students shall have the right to dress in accordance with their gender identity, within the constraints of the dress code and uniform policy.
Girls and Boys:
|PE and Games:|