Upper School Uniform
- Dress Code for M1-M5 Students:
- Dress Code for Diploma Students:
- Non-uniform day dress code:
- Policy on accessories
Options selected from the following:
- School cardigan or school v-neck pullover
- School and House hoodies (optional, but no other hoodies are allowed)
- White school, button-up, collared shirt
- Short sleeve school polo shirt (navy, red or white)
- Long sleeve school polo shirt (navy, red or white)
- White undershirt
- School kilt or smart knee-length black skirt, with or without black/navy tights
- Navy or sand trousers/chinos/tailored shorts
- White or single coloured dark socks
- Winter coat
- Backpack (optional)
- Blazer (optional)
- Blazer badge (optional)
- School tie (optional)
- Dark shoes (solid blue or black)
PE and Games:
- Dwight school t-shirt
- Dwight school shorts
- Dwight school tracksuit
- White socks
- Sporting trainers
- Plain one piece swimming costume or plain swimming trunks
- Swimming hat
The PE kit should be ordered from Prokit UK.
The Diploma Students' dress code must be followed at school and for all academic activities, unless special arrangements have been made with the tutors. Students are required to be in full dress code daily, business casual, unless notified by the school. As an outline of our dress code policy, please use the following guidelines:
- Students may wear smart trousers/jeans, traditionally tailored, solid-coloured trousers.
- Students may wear skirts, but denim skirts are not permitted. Skirts must not be shorter than the tips of fingers when hands are relaxed by sides.
- Students may wear dresses where the length is no shorter than the tips of fingers when hands are relaxed by sides. Dresses should not be form fitting, sheer, or have spaghetti straps and these should not expose midriffs.
- All students must wear smart t-shirts, polo shirts or shirts with collars.
- Students are permitted (but not required) to wear jumpers, Dwight School branded hoodies, jackets or blazers.
- Students should not wear form fitting tops or trousers. Students may not wear tops that are sheer or expose midriffs and should not wear tank tops or spaghetti straps.
- Students may wear flat or low-heeled shoes, black trainers, dress shoes, loafers, or boots. Flip flops and open-back sandals are not permitted.
- A small necklace or small bracelet of recognised religious significance is allowed. One pair of small stud earrings are allowed. Small watches are allowed. No other jewellery is allowed.
- No visible make-up is allowed.
- Simple hair bands or ties are allowed in school colours only.
- Shoes should be navy or black in colour and style, boots must be low-cut. Flip-flops and raised heel shoes are not allowed.
- Winter hats and scarves may be worn as the weather dictates, but should not be worn in the classrooms.
- Nail varnish must only be worn in nude colours. Nail extensions are not allowed.
- Socks should be worn below the knee.
- Tights must be navy or black in colour and should not have patterns.
- In the event of extreme weather, the dress code policy will be revised and communicated accordingly.